The Data Protection Act 1998
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) regulates the processing of personal information and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data. We are wholly committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under the Act.
When you register with us at Aesthetica Solutions, we will collect personal information about yourself and your business. If you are ordering with a prescription, we will also obviously need to collect patient data and information. We have listed below the ways in which we may obtain your data:
- Information provided when you fill out forms online
- Information collected when you scan, fax or email any prescriptions with patient data
- Details of any transactions between you and ourselves by whatever method, and fulfilment of your orders
- Information obtained from optional surveys used for research purposes
- Details of your visits to our website and any services or resources that you access
- Information recorded when you contact us
How we use your information
We require to obtain and retain your information in order to:
- Process your order for accounting purposes
- Ensure that we operate your registered account correctly
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- To enable your registration with us and use of our services at Aesthetica Solutions
- To send promotional materials when requested
- To develop and improve our on-going services
- For the purposes of tracking the use of our services
- In order to help us develop and improve our website
- We may pass your information to third parties that you have expressed an interest in and requested; WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide you with information by email or other methods about our services and products at Aesthetica Solutions
- To keep you informed about our other products and services that may be of interest to you
We will always aim to ensure all information held by us is correct. Should any of your personal details change, please ensure that you notify the team at Aesthetica Solutions as soon as possible.
We may ask you from time to time if all of our records are correct. Information is collected lawfully and always in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal data that is saved and held by us is done so safely and confidentially. Our security systems will prevent any unauthorised access to your information.
Third party websites
Our site will occasionally contain links to third party websites, and there are also external links on other sites that will link to Aesthetica. Should you click one of these links, we would advise that you read the privacy policies on these other websites as they may have different processes and policies to those that we so strictly practice here.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access any information that is held about you, and so your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Please be aware that any requests may be subject to an administration cost.
Aesthetica Solutions reserve the right to make any changes at any times to this policy, but we promise that any changes will be posted on this page immediately, so please do check this page from time to time. You are deemed to have accepted any of our policies and any changes made to the policies when you provide us with any of your personal information, when you use our website, and when you use any of our services either online or over the phone.